This was the fourteenth episode of Super Power Beat Down, featuring the dark lord of the Sith, Darth Vader, against the Dark Knight, Batman.
When Superman is captured by Darth Vader, Batman risks everything to rescue him. However, not long after tracking Superman to the Death Star, he is intercepted by the dark lord, Vader. With the ultimate road block now in his way, it's going to take all of Batman's cunning and intellect to even survive.
- This episode is the third time Batman has been used in a fight, with Darth Vader making his second appearance as well, making him the third character to be used in more than one fight.
- Darth Vader won the majority votes by a 53-47 ratio.
- This is the third episode with an alternate ending.
- In the original ending, Darth Vader wins by snapping Batman's neck with the Force. In the alternate ending, however, the Dark Knight tricks Vader by revealing he was never trying to beat him and that he was only trying to delay Vader until Superman could escape.
- The alternate ending marks Superman's second appearance on Super Power Beat Down and assists Batman in defeating Vader.
- In the alternate ending, it's revealed that Vader kidnapped Superman to forge an alliance with Darkseid and that he had help capturing Superman from Boba Fett, who used a Kryptonite lightsaber to subdue Superman.
- If Vader had stalled for longer then Batman would have won the fight.